Excel Academy of Englewood
Parent Advisory Council
The Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is a community of parents, educators, and caregivers whose mission is to create strong, meaningful relationships for the benefit of our students. We will do this by supporting the campus in its endeavors throughout the school year, and establishing a forum for increased communication and information sharing.
The PAC provides input and guidance on all school matters including student activities and functions, academics, and concerns. Additionally, the PAC advises on parent programming, reviews grant-funded initiatives, and supports extra-curricular activities.
PAC meetings are open to parents and guardians of currently enrolled and alumni students, community members, and staff. Though participation is not mandatory, family members are encouraged to participate.
Questions or Concerns?
For any comments, questions or concerns please contact us.
All comments will be addressed within 7 business days.
2019-2020 Meeting Dates:
- September 26, 2019 – Englewood Title 1 Night/Parent Advisory Q1
- January 16, 2020 – Englewood Q2 Parent Advisory Meeting & Senior Parent Meeting #1
- February 27, 2020 – Englewood Q3 Parent Advisory Meeting
- May 7, 2020 – Englewood Q4 Parent Advisory Meeting
* All PAC meetings will be held at 5:00 p.m. in the Bull Pen