Excel Academy of South Shore
Parent Advisory Council
The Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is a community of parents, educators, and caregivers whose mission is to create strong, meaningful relationships for the benefit of our students. We will do this by supporting the campus in its endeavors throughout the school year, and establishing a forum for increased communication and information sharing.
The PAC provides input and guidance on all school matters including student activities and functions, academics, and concerns. Additionally, the PAC advises on parent programming, reviews grant-funded initiatives, and supports extra-curricular activities.
PAC meetings are open to parents and guardians of currently enrolled and alumni students, community members, and staff. Though participation is not mandatory, family members are encouraged to participate.
Questions or Concerns?
For any comments, questions or concerns please contact us.
Phone: (773) 902-7800
All comments will be addressed within 7 business days.
2019-2020 Meeting Dates:
- October 3, 2019 – South Shore Title 1 Night/Parent Advisory Q1/Parent Connections
- December 12, 2019 – South Shore Q2 Parent Advisory Meeting y
- February 20, 2020 – South Shore Q3 Parent Advisory Meeting/Parent Connections Event
- May 14, 2020 – South Shore Q4 Parent Advisory Meeting/Parent Connections Event (Senior Night)
* All PAC meetings will be held at 4:30 p.m. in the school cafeteria